Employment at the YWCA Westmoreland County
Thank you for making YWCA Westmoreland County part of your career search. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Questions on this application are not used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter – we often post employment opportunities on social media.
- Thrift Shop Front End Clerk
- Location: YWCA Thrift Shop, Greensburg, PA
- Download the job description for this position.
- We are looking for a part time front end clerk (14-21 hours/week) with excellent customer service skills, a cheerful disposition, and previous retail sales experience to work at our Thrift Shop.
- To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 22, 2019. No phone calls please.
- Group & Assistant Group Supervisors for YWCA Kidz Zone
- Lifeguard for Summer Day Camp
- Summer Camp Counselor