Volunteer at the Thrift Shop
3 hours a week are all you need to become a part of our Thrift Shop Team.
Volunteers are needed for sorting, ironing and operating the cash register.
Interested in Volunteering at the Thrift Shop?
- Do you believe in the mission of the YWCA?
- Are you a woman between the ages of 18 and 100?
- Can you work a three hour shift once a week?
- Can you be a cashier, tag cutter, stock person, consignor, and/or a customer service representative?
- Are you willing to work with customers and staff?
- Would you like to become a co-worker, helper and most of all a life-time friend?
- Are you willing to be the heart of the YWCA Thrift Shop?