The YWCA’s historical Huff Mansion, located at 424 N. Main St., Greensburg, PA, in Westmoreland County, is an exceptionally beautiful place to host your next event. We offer two venues for wedding showers, baby showers, weddings, parties, family gatherings, corporate events & meetings. Call Gabby at 724-834-9390, Ext. 100, for information or to book a date.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen for your Caterer
- Beautiful Portico and Porch
- Elegant Spiral Staircase
- Perfect Venue for Showers, Parties, Family Gatherings and Meetings
and for our business community the main building provides:
- Wireless Internet Access
- Podium and Microphone Access
- Projector Screens and/or Dry Erase Boards for your Presentations
- Daytime Rates = during YWCA normal business hours.
- 2 hour minimum on all rentals.
Living Room / Library
- Daytime Rates $20 per hour
- Early Morning, Evening, and Weekend Rates per $25 per hour
Mansion 1st Floor (Living Room, Library, Dining Room, Kitchen)
- Daytime Rates $30 per hour
- Early Morning, Evening, and Weekend Rates $40 per hour
- Daytime Rates $35 per hour
- Early Morning, Evening, and Weekend Rates $45 per hour
Founder’s Room & Mansion 1st Floor
- Daytime Rates $55 per hour
- Early Morning, Evening, and Weekend Rates $70 per hour
Prices Include Coffee Service, Tablecloths, Napkins, and Receptionist. No charge for nonprofit organizations if meeting for 2 hours or less if held during normal business hours.
The Living Room and Library will comfortably seat up to 40 guests, while the Founder’s Room seats up to 90 people.
The YWCA has 6’ banquet tables, square tables and chairs available for your event. A floor plan and seating arrangement should be provided to the YWCA prior to the event for set-up. The furniture in the mansion are original pieces and we ask that renters do not move or rearrange furniture without permission.
Set Up & Decorating
For your convenience arrangements may be made with the YWCA and Receptionist to arrive early on the day of the event to decorate. Please make this arrangement at least 7 days before the event. If additional time is needed, the Rental Manager may be able to provide time for you to come in the business day prior to the event for setting up and decorating. This will be during regular business hours.
Special Event Portraits
Arrangements may be made with the YWCA to use the Mansion as a backdrop for wedding, prom, graduation, family and special events portraits. These must be done during regular business hours unless special arrangements are made.
The Founder’s Room is equipped with a CD player, microphone and speaker system.
The YWCA does not provide catering but can suggest several caterers within the area. We do provide a fully equipped kitchen that may be used by the caterer and/or renters.
Alcoholic beverages for private consumption are allowed and the liability becomes the responsibility of the group and/or organization renting the facility as per rental contract.
Tobacco-use of any kind and open flames are prohibited within the building at the YWCA.
Parking is available on the premises of the mansion. Additional parking can be arranged, if needed, for larger events.
Call Gabby at 724-834-9390, Ext. 100 to book your business meeting or event.