Plan Your Greatest Gift – Join the YWCA Legacy Circle!
You control how the YWCA Westmoreland County uses your gift. As an added benefit, when you make a planned gift and provide us with your intent, the YWCA honors you with membership in the prestigious YWCA Legacy Circle. Some options include:
- Bequest Leave a gift specified to our YWCA in your will.
- Retirement Plan Assets Name our YWCA as beneficiary as part or all of your IRA or retirement plan.
- Appreciated Property Donate securities or real estate* that you have owned for over a year and avoid capital gains tax on appreciation.
- Life Income Plan Establish a plan that makes lifetime payments to you, your spouse, or anyone you name. The remainder will pass to our YWCA for the purpose you specify.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts Provide a retirement plan that offers maximum income and makes a deferred charitable gift to our YWCA.
- Charitable Lead Trust Establish a charitable lead trust to make payments to our YWCA for a set period of time.
- Life Insurance Policy Name our YWCA as beneficiary of your life insurance policy or donate a policy that you no longer need.
*All gifts of real estate are subject to approval of the YWCA Westmoreland County Board of Directors
Join others who have chosen to make a gift in perpetuity to the YWCA Westmoreland County.
The members of the YWCA Legacy Circle are invited to the YWCA’s annual reception, where they receive a membership lapel pin, are invited to the annual President’s luncheon, and are recognized for their generous commitments.
Contact us to learn more about our planned giving options
We can also work with your financial advisor or estate planner to help you customize your gift.
The information on this page is not intended as legal or financial advice. Contact your own professional advisor.