One Consignee Per Household | Summer Consignment June 1, 2020 to June 13, 2020
No Sweaters of any kind
No Long sleeve shirts or tops
No Skirts or skorts
No Fleece of any kind
No Men’s Suits
No Prom gowns
No Shoes, purses, ties and scarves
No Wedding Gowns
No Swim suit separates
Yes Tank Tops
Yes Short sleeve shirts
Yes Capri pants
Yes Pants and Jeans (No pleats or lined)
Yes Lightweight jackets
Yes Light color/lightweight dresses & sundresses
Yes Bathing suits
Yes PJ’s and nightgowns
Yes Men’s Summer Sport Coats
- Brand names such as Chico’s, Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Gap, Justice all sell very well.
- To be considered a “set” and to count as one item, it must be the same brand and size.
- Your consignment should be as good if not better than our clothing. Please uphold our great clothing reputation.
- We do not consign mildewed clothing with odors.
- We will reject any items that are not clean, wrinkled, outdated, or just plain ugly.
- We will reject “OLD” items even if they still have tags on them if they are from:
Lang’s, Horne’s, Kaufman’s, Troutman’s, Royer’s, Grants, G.C. Murphy, Hills, Ames, B. Moss, or Petite Sophistic, Casual Corner.
- We usually reject clothing with no tags or labels inside.
- Stains, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, extremely wrinkled, more than 5 years old or ugly will be passed on.
- Always remember that YOU signed a contract and should be aware of what we will accept.