March 11th – April 20th, 2019
One Consignee Per Household
- Short sleeve shirts & 3/4 length sleeves
- Capri pants
- Pants & Jeans
- Lightweight Jackets / Hoodies
- Light Color / Lightweight Dresses
- Light Weight / Light Color Sweaters
- PJ’s and Nightgowns
- Prom gowns accepted until April 1st
We’re NOT accepting:
- Tank Tops
- Sundresses / Sleeveless
- Swimsuits of any kind
- Fleece of any kind
- Men’s Suits
- Zip out lined raincoats
- Prom gowns after April 1st
- Shoes, purses, ties, and scarves
- Brand names such as Chico’s, Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Gap, Justice all sell very well.
- To be considered a “set” and to count as one item, it must be the same brand and size.
- Your consignment should be as good if not better than our clothing. Please uphold our great clothing reputation.
- We do not consign mildewed clothing with odors.
- We will reject any items that are not clean, wrinkled, outdated, or just plain ugly.
- We will reject “OLD” items even if they still have tags on them if they are from:
- Lang’s, Horne’s, Kaufman’s, Troutman’s, Royer’s, Grants, G.C. Murphy, Hills, Ames, B. Moss, or Petite Sophistic, Casual Corner.
- We usually reject clothing with no tags or labels inside.
- Stains, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, extremely wrinkled, more than 5 years old or ugly will be passed on.
- Always remember that YOU signed a contract and should be aware of what we will accept.