September 30, 2019 – January 4, 2020
One Consignee Per Household
- Winter Coats that are not more than 5 years old
- Sweaters that are not more than 5 years old
- Leather, Fur etc. (No to Casual Corner, or any other store that is out of business more than 1 year)
- Short-Sleeve Sweaters
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- Pants, Jeans, and Sweatpants
- PJ’s and Nightgowns, Dusters
- College T-shirts & Sweatshirts
- NFL Shirts
- Christmas as of Nov 4th – Nov 16th
- Winter Vests
- Holiday Dresses Velvet
We’re NOT accepting:
- Short-Sleeve Shirts of any kind
- Anything Older than 5 Seasons Old
- Company Uniforms or Logo’s
- Men’s Suits
- Anything that is Spring or Summer
- Christmas after Nov. 16th
- Brand names such as Chico’s, Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Gap, Justice all sell very well.
- To be considered a “set” and to count as one item, it must be the same brand and size.
- Your consignment should be as good if not better than our clothing. Please uphold our great clothing reputation.
- We do not consign mildewed clothing with odors.
- We will reject any items that are not clean, wrinkled, outdated, or just plain ugly.
- We will reject “OLD” items even if they still have tags on them if they are from:
- Lang’s, Horne’s, Kaufman’s, Troutman’s, Royer’s, Grants, G.C. Murphy, Hills, Ames, B. Moss, or Petite Sophistic, Casual Corner.
- We usually reject clothing with no tags or labels inside.
- Stains, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, extremely wrinkled, more than 5 years old or ugly will be passed on.
- Always remember that YOU signed a contract and should be aware of what we will accept.