August 19 – September 21, 2019
One Consignee Per Household
- Short Sleeve Shirts
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- Pants & Jeans
- Lightweight Fall Jackets
- PJ’s and Nightgowns
- College and NFL T-shirts & Sweatshirts
Halloween items are accepted from September 1 – September 31.
We’re NOT accepting:
- Sweaters of any Kind
- Ms or Jr Skirts
- Winter Coats
- Men’s Suits
- Heavy Wools or Corduroy
- Company Uniforms or Logo’s
- Tank Tops or Sleeveless Tops
- Shorts or Capris
- Sundresses or Sleeveless Dresses
- Bathing Suits
- T-Shirts with printed dates on them (such as 5-K Race)
- Holiday or Velvet Clothing
- Bridal Party Dresses or Wedding Gowns
- Brand names such as Chico’s, Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Gap, Justice all sell very well.
- To be considered a “set” and to count as one item, it must be the same brand and size.
- Your consignment should be as good if not better than our clothing. Please uphold our great clothing reputation.
- We do not consign mildewed clothing with odors.
- We will reject any items that are not clean, wrinkled, outdated, or just plain ugly.
- We will reject “OLD” items even if they still have tags on them if they are from:
- Lang’s, Horne’s, Kaufman’s, Troutman’s, Royer’s, Grants, G.C. Murphy, Hills, Ames, B. Moss, or Petite Sophistic, Casual Corner.
- We usually reject clothing with no tags or labels inside.
- Stains, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, extremely wrinkled, more than 5 years old or ugly will be passed on.
- Always remember that YOU signed a contract and should be aware of what we will accept.